I love beautiful things. Beautiful music, beautiful girls, beautiful art, beautiful $tunting. Even people who may not spend much time on buying lavish clothes or shoes have to admit it's a certain feeling you get when you cop down on something new. I used to get my parents to buy me new Nikes and wear em out of the store because I was so geeked. It may just be a Chicago thing, but I doubt that it is. As you get older you realize that style is essential and although it may seem superficial, your physical presence matters when you go out to network, socialize, what have you. So have no fear about copping that ill bag, that new pair of kicks, that dope art, and don't be afraid to express how dope you are to the world! Style Out and make the crowd go crazy! Oh and by the way, this one's produced by yours truly. Yes!